Wednesday, July 25, 2012

478- another SJ image

This is a strange little StarJourne drawing, it seems kinda stiff to me. I was more interested in coloring it than the actual drawing, which is sad. Anyhoo, they all can't be winners. I do like the coloring somewhat, and the little shadow behind her. It kinda reminds me of a sticker or decal. Or a animation cell, if I had more time to create I would love to make some cells. I recently made one, hand painted on Acetate film. It was a lot of fun, maybe I will try to make more. I will post the one I did make, when I get a decent background painted for it. It is of THE RIGATONYS. Who are a cross of Josie & the Pussycats and the Ramones...but they are also pasta, rigatoni to be exact. Sigh. As I said earlier, they all can't be winners.

No comments: