Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hello again,
I am trying to be more productive in my art. By that I mean produce art for others to see and hopefully enjoy. This may sound simple but for some reason I have been struggling with it. I constantly feel like "is this really worth doing?" and this is totally crippling. Because the ultimate answer is no, but thats not really the point. Or so I am trying to believe.
Please excuse the ramble-ness of this post, i am a poor writer.
I have been drawing almost exclusively in my sketchbook since last year. I have several projects underway right now. But I think that having too much planned can be over-bearing. So I am trying to find what my best workload is. Enough to keep an interesting variation, but still remaining doable.
I have some comix under way and a card game.







No comments: